Saturday, September 26, 2020

7, 128.5

Ha ha—so much for losing a bit of weight before the walk!  I stand at a bloated 128.5 kg (283.3 lbs).  I'll be a bit lighter by the end; we'll see how much lighter.  I'm going to try to avoid the sodas that I guzzled last year.  While the guzzling didn't raise my blood sugar (which plummeted over the course of the month), carbs are still carbs, and the sodas were doubtless one reason why I didn't lose as much last year as I had in 2017 (a full 10 kg as opposed to 6 kg last year).

As a test, I cinched my big leather belt moderately tightly around myself.  I then counted how many holes were "left over," i.e., how many more holes I could cinch the belt if I lost inches around my waist.  The number:  seven.  So if I lose seven inches around my waist over the course of the coming month, I'll be at my final hole.  If I lose weight beyond that, well... I might have to improvise on the road.

Will be curious to see how tightly the belt cinches in a month.



No comments: