Sunday, October 18, 2020

Day 21, Leg 17

My brain is dead, folks.  Will have to write today's entry tomorrow, during my rest day.  Suffice it to say that I survived, doing 42 km in 12.5 hours, again walking from dark to dark.  Feet are screaming right now; I barely have the wit to write this brief blurb, do laundry, then shower.  Expect more tomorrow.  (Oh, and I forgot how bad the WiFi is in this motel.)

PHOTO ESSAY:















































































































































































































































































2 comments:

John Mac said...

If and when you do this trek again methinks you need to add a couple of more days so as to shorten segments like this one. Just seeing 66,305 steps made me tired.

Kevin Kim said...

You and me both.